Thursday, February 9, 2023

The Puritan Body

 get behind Me Satan and have me understand the things that i must do and challenge before i can swim in faith. and at the river sticks the Lord told Me told to enter into this stream on fire and the lord had set it in the end that I must stay afloat and as my belief kept Me up in the fire, it was my faults that brought me down below where there was no fire above, but the Lord gave Me the will to know that if we enter with faith no other can take that away. and from there i showed my faith and my strength unto this day that was placed unto us forever, so that when I who returns came back from the underworld it would give the world back to its owner the workmen who are  meek and the artisans of this faith to Heaven and who have been giving when one could not give for everyone to know the greater became the greatest of All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Three Rivers

 if you do not like serving people or helping then it would be hard for you to say I Am God. or if you never spoke out in the spirit of God ...