Friday, January 13, 2023

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

 this morning was a wake up i heard that my wife Carolyn was going to merry Elvis Presley. but i grabbed her jokingly by the front of Her of ruffles while shaking Her and told her "you know that He is supposed to be marrying Marie." and then a quick thought ran through my mind. "oh Marie is His sister. and then another one came to my head wait she is Elvis's daughter and that's when i seen Michael Jackson speak through to Her asking for Her hand in marriage. and then they got married. i hope only good comes between you in heaven as it will on earth.

1 comment:

  1. you have to stop playing Me like that, but will always love you. my Paleo indigenous Native girl.

    ReplyDelete

The Three Rivers

 if you do not like serving people or helping then it would be hard for you to say I Am God. or if you never spoke out in the spirit of God ...