Saturday, March 4, 2023

The Pieces of My Pie was Taken

 Trust is never bigger than life but today i felt the pain of my disappearance due to murder. I Am the Father of Heaven and I write for others to believe in me again, but trust in the Lord so that I who cannot enter into Heaven may prosper on earth. As one held you down and kicked your head, you were unconscienced with a drug that was placed in a drink that I consumed and then I was beaten due to my knowledge of ransom and treason that my wife had done before I could return this message to us today. said Prince the Artist.

first love will return onto earth, the imposter of her life will not be there at all and all the times that we were together shall rain purple in skies with majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Three Rivers

 if you do not like serving people or helping then it would be hard for you to say I Am God. or if you never spoke out in the spirit of God ...