Saturday, January 21, 2023

The Wisdom and Foundation

 Do we need to tell anybody how to feel when I'm sure everybody has felt the same would comforts being angry and knowing that she lost there are many days in a year and not one day will tell you when you lose but those other days will a person who will separate all the good things from the bad will decide to use the bad first but those who want to use the good we'll have to do more then be able to do good they would have to be able to hold on to what was bad if a man would enter another man's house and tell him I have a surprise for you outside let me go get it for you would you walk out with him why not it's more of a surprise on the inside there are good things that come and there are things that never have to be said how far are we between are we the last sheep are we them who had everything and gain nothing are what was good what equal just as bad who knows god do I hold on to something that I cannot understand can one live his life among many people living their life to know what was good is equal and in every house hold the woman's name shall bear the family resemblance and from what is inside cannot be held accountable but for only its goodness and those who hold on to nothing but what they want we'll find out the good was really the bad that was separated so how many more things will I have to do to know that everything to be its game will it be my pleasure or would it be the hearts that open up our new remembrance if I hold back your pleasures on what account then you should not ever want to be my friend but if I would give you trust that would ever you do it's for a reason for what makes you happy what makes you sad but what makes you right and I could not come about anything different than to know that what is right is what belongs within the house what we lost already cannot be said but the things that we got for tomorrow is always at hand and even if you could say sorry the world will stop and listen because that's a song that wants to grow that's the one a song that will grow forever who wouldn't hold another one's hand and then find out that the one they left was the one leading them that's how close we are not to do bad not to do any good before each other but to do what's right to know what we have done before we are obligated to do again not because of a duty but what makes us happy and it's my right to make one happy so I could be gain no favor from anyone but tell the truth not all people are good and the ones that are not remind yourself of them that two cannot live together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Three Rivers

 if you do not like serving people or helping then it would be hard for you to say I Am God. or if you never spoke out in the spirit of God ...