Friday, March 10, 2023

The Wives of Heaven

 the thought of Heaven courses the times that we suffered for God and those who had suffered within my Fahter's house will be offered a place within it, i have again. and my 10,000 wives will rule the Heavens above with Her sisters and every promise is kept for this day that I return so that I may fulfill the promise of those who helped Me return to my throne as Roger returns to Heaven. and i made a promise to those tomorrow that i will be there for them. and as the day awaits for them then the other will succeed in the hearts of those who believe that what was prepared was for Her day for what was, and what is, and what will be forever in God's House will be there forever for that one who is in our garden or field as a hand given to God and to Heaven on earth through Her own Children and this day shall be in my heart forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Three Rivers

 if you do not like serving people or helping then it would be hard for you to say I Am God. or if you never spoke out in the spirit of God ...