Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Two Voices from Hell Sharing there Concept

Show me what we have to do tell me what has to be done in order to get free from this hell did I not want to be in heaven where was god when I needed him am I the last never know who has been in there before me this is mine endurant to make my save your christ I held one thing before I did no more and that was the understand what god was and from then I knew that we were wrong and I would never be heard so I speak through roger knowing that I have one chance to know this day could be changed I am desperately seeking this answer that I may furnish its own relief from here and time I did not know the mystery of god but I held it one would not know this mystery unless he was god and I say that I was but I couldn't find it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Three Rivers

 if you do not like serving people or helping then it would be hard for you to say I Am God. or if you never spoke out in the spirit of God ...