Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Tribulations of Highest Kind

 those who speak about Jesus Christ have a personal relationship that i had never had with myself. they preach the good things that we have done, and give Me encouragement when i needed it the most i have been a believer in myself because it is you who had faith in Me, and in my town (Alamogordo) i have them who had known me in person but not it in Spirit of Christ in Who i am, still they know Me as i was and Who i am and theirs and your support made Us a believer in Who I Am in the presence of the Father of Heaven who are in Me and i am in Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Three Rivers

 if you do not like serving people or helping then it would be hard for you to say I Am God. or if you never spoke out in the spirit of God ...