Sunday, January 1, 2023

The True Resurrection of God

 in the year of 1993 a spiritual growing was emerging in Arizona and i Roger R Grant was becoming a man of age at 23 years old, when i became the new Emodi, the chosen proctor that became renewed at the four ceremonies of God when i was given to the first life before i dead in the second and became Jesus Christ. my wife Eleanor was behind me when she placed her hand on the top of my head where the spirit and Spiral of Life started to grow the Spirit of Jesus Christ that was down in Hell had risen into me from the ground and completely engulfed Me. this day was given from a Mother of God's spirit that was formed from the foot unto the my head with a touch of the flat of Her hand. i got up with emotions and asked my wife" what did you do to Me? and "who Am I?" before i would panic and run outside to be confronted by myself. i told myself i am not Jesus Christ and denied myself three times before i was going to be plucked off or vanish from the face of this earth for not believing in who i was. i then finally admitted to myself who i was because i didn't want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Three Rivers

 if you do not like serving people or helping then it would be hard for you to say I Am God. or if you never spoke out in the spirit of God ...